Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The 7's: In Friendship

The 7's are a collection of pictures that capture the week's happenings, and this week's 7's is dedicated to my friend Lauren.

Lauren is my best friend and my soul sista and although we haven't lived in the same city for EIGHT years, distance really makes the heart grow fonder.

While Seven & Seven tends to mostly capture the materialistic side of life, it's the things we can't put a price on that makes us who we are.  While I love clothes/fashion/makeup, they mean nothing compared to my friends and family.

The pictures below showcase this past weekend with my Lolo, and in honor of friendships everywhere, call a friend tonight. Or tomorrow.  And make sure you tell the people you can't live without how much they mean to you.

Our version of Movember!

Is it appropriate to have these 2 nights in a row for dinner??

Toasting to friendships & the weekend.

Truth.

Twins in black.

Roo Bear waiting for Aunt Lolo to get here!

What friendships are made of. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the iPhone cases! Where are they from?? I'm obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are from a store called Francesca's, here is the link! http://www.francescas.com/product/mustache+iphone+4+cover+by+natural+life.do?sortby=ourPicks

    ReplyDelete