Thursday, November 15, 2012

Slinky, Slouchy Sweater

So everyone has an off week, and this week is mine, 100%.  Between packing, moving, interviewing, and trying to help everyone adjust to our new lives in Michigan, I am pretty tired. I apologize for the lack of posts this week.  Seven and Seven will back to normal soon.

The best parts of the week: the puppies love their new yard, my new sweater from Target came, & I potentially have a new job!!

The worst parts of the week: I broke my glasses, I locked myself out of the house for 2 hours today in nothing but a t-shirt & yoga pants (I really am losing it), and I miss my Cincinnati friends.

Anyways, enough about me, more about Target & the Labworks collaboration.  If you haven't checked out this online exclusive yet, please do.  Its amazing.  The quality, the designs, the price point, all spot on.

Like I said upfront, its my off week, so don't judge a book by its cover on this one because I am not really doing the Labworks collection justice in these pictures. Check it out for yourself. I think you will be happy, Labworks for Target .

Much love from Michigan!




Sweater: Labworks for Target, Jeans: GAP, Plaid Scarf (old), Glasses (now broke)

4 comments:

  1. I just got a jacket for half off in store from this collection! Love it! And you do too do the sweater justice!! It looks very cozy, but cute on you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kath!! I am so glad you love Labworks, too! Such great stuff, I am clearly a huge fan!! xoxo

      Delete