Sunday, November 11, 2012

Cabin Style

I decided to take full advantage of our time in Tennessee to get some weekend outfit shots up.  I could not believe how beautiful the weather, mountains, and of course, my friends, were, and I think these are some of the best pictures to date on Seven and Seven. If only it could always be this gorgeous outside! But I guess it makes you appreciate this warm weather even more.

More on the actual weekend to come (and if you love ribs stayed tuned for a special Man Cave section). A huge thanks to Alaina, Christie, and Brooke for being fantastic models.  Really thankful that I had one last weekend with you guys before this move to Michigan. All the love in my heart :)

As this was a laid back weekend, the featured looks are casual, but still pulled together and fun.  Hope you all had great weekends as well!












Look 1: ASOS African Tunic, found here, ASOS Africa Print Tunic, Rag & Bone jeans, old Todd boots, old Marc Jacobs bag, and Glamour Me Jewels bracelets

Look 2: Anthropologie t-shirt, Current/Elliot boyfriend jeans, Lululemon scarf, J Crew vest, and DVF sunglasses

And I was loving on some of my friend's picks for the weekend, here are my favorites:

Alaina's adorable camo t-shirt (Gap)

Christie's fun Etsy rings--I adore these!




Brooke, Piper, Madewell & Frye

Other great moments that sum up the weekend: 






No comments:

Post a Comment