Saturday, November 17, 2012

Back in Action

The title of this post means so many things.  Seven & Seven is back in action, the camo pants are back in action (I felt you all needed another shot at being convinced that camo is cool), and our lives are starting to feel back in action, too. Goodbye Off Week of Moving & Stressing, and hello Thanksgiving!

I, like most of us, love to re-wear and need to re-wear clothes.  So while you have already seen the camo pants paired with a bright color, I wanted to tone it down a bit with a more neutral look. I love a chunky knit for fall/winter paired with a fitted pant to contrast the bulky-ness. This sweater will become a staple in my wardrobe because I am obsessed with the fun turtle neck, the elbow patches, and the classic cut. You will see it again!

Also, since age of 3 when I first sprouted hair (yes, 3, I was a late bloomer ha), I have had a special place in my heart for headbands. Headbands are my personal cure for 2nd day hair. A little dry shampoo + a headband = things look much better. So welcome to the blog headbands, I know you, too, will be back soon.

New pictures shot in our MICHIGAN backyard!







Pants: GAP, Sweater: ASOS, Boots: Mango, Lipstick:  Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Matte in Wine Not (010)

Similar Sweaters found here:
Forever 21 (amazing price point)
Piperlime (short sleeve alternative)

No comments:

Post a Comment