Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Jump On It

I have a deep love for jumpers, jumpsuits, rompers.  I don't know why.  Maybe because they are so easy to wear, you literally have to think about putting on one thing versus three or four. Or maybe it is because they can be so versatile, carry you through the seasons, and can go from casual to elegant in a flash. I just love them.

Now I know that not everyone feels this way about jumpsuits.  It could be a free of screaming "I LOVE THE 80's", or maybe you just don't know the best way to style one without being reminded of a 5 year old. I get it.  One piece outfits are not the easiest to put together until you are comfortable with the idea of wearing one. Hopefully this post helps ease the comfort level a bit.

The below jacket is, wait for it....

Labworks for Target (again because its amazing!).  It very much resembles last years Rag & Bone jacket that many a celeb was wearing:


Case in point- Emma Stone (major girl crush)

Anyways for a fraction of the cost, this versatile sweater/jacket is worth every penny.  It would look adorable with jeans and flats, or black skinny pants and heels for a night out. Style with a dress or tailored skirt for an office appropriate look.  The possibilities are endless.

I paired the jacket with a jumpsuit because I wanted the contrast of the flowy pants with the fitted, cropped top. I also struggle the most in my wardrobe with "going out looks".  Having been in Corporate America since graduation, I often tend to buy work appropriate clothes or more casual wear. For me, this looks is perfect for going out.  Easy, classic with the black and white, but still different and unique.





No comments:

Post a Comment