Friday, October 19, 2012

Your Invited To: The Peplum Party, Take Me Out Tonight Edition

Uno, Dos, Tres....

Day 3, Look 3, and all I can think of in this outfit is Journey's "Take Me Home Tonight...." on repeat.  Not really sure why?

Today's look is my going out look. You are now familiar with the featured top (hopefully not sick of it yet), that is back again to be the focal point of this outfit.  I paired the Tibi blouse (over a black t shirt) with black skinny jeans, my same black heels from the Work It Out Edition post, and a light jacket, because today is a bit cooler in Cincinnati.  I added some color with my teal clutch, and a little lipstick to brighten me up, and I am ready to go.

Now the funny part, I was really all dressed in this outfit and 100% ready to head out to date night.  But the fact that the Cardinals could take it tonight, and the fact that date night meant we could potentially miss this, I said, we are staying home.

So off come the skinny jeans and heels, and on come the PJs, but you can see that this would have been a cute outfit, had we made it out.

Of the three looks, do you have a favorite? What do you think is the most "wearable" look for this top? Let me know, I love to hear what you're thinking :)






Take Me Out Tonight Edition: Top: Tibi, Jeans: Rag & Bone, Jacket: H&M (old); Clutch: ASOS; Shoes: ASOS; Lipstick: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in Crush

Last but not least, GO CARDS, GO!!!
(and if your new to my blog, and you hate the Cardinals, please don't hate, I couldn't help it)

2 comments:

  1. I love this Pemplum look the best! Love the shoes. Am so happy my daughter, Oona, told me about your blog. I "favorited" it. Cannot wait to see what you have to post closer to T.giving and Christmas. Love dressing for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Cathe! I am glad that you like it. Oona is the best!

    ReplyDelete