Saturday, October 27, 2012

Black and White, & Red All Over

White jeans...the man, the myth, the legend.  I love white jeans, not just for the summer, but for year round.  And a great pair of white jeans can carry any outfit through the seasons.  If you say goodbye to your white jeans in late August, please, stop.  You are wasting a great staple in your wardrobe.

I dare you to unpack them, slip them on, and go.  White jeans with flats, white jeans with boots, white jeans with just about anything.  Live a little (wearing white).

The two outfits below show two different white jeans looks that are appropriate for fall. I love a classic "black and white" look, as well as using your white jeans to mix in colors and prints. Use these looks as ideas, and then build your own.






This look features the new Target online collection Labwork's sweater (with removable cowl neck and faux leather sleeves, how fun is that??).  My aunt, Chrisi, advised me to check out Labwork's, and the price, quality, and overall versatility of the pieces is perfection.  You can shop the entire collection online here, Target.com. More posts on this collection to come!







(Look 1, Black and White: Item jeans, Labwork's sweater, exclusively from Target, Kate Spade flats, Tory Burch sunglasses, Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Plum)

(Look 2, Red All Over: Item jeans, Gap sweater, J. Crew shirt, old leopard pumps, Bauble Bar necklace,  Tory Burch sunglasses, and Etsy bracelets)

And if you have been reading my blog, you probably noticed the hair change. Back to the natural color after many, many years of uber blonde.  I am excited for the change, the time seems rights, and I plan to have some fun with this more "natural" version of me. To the dark side :)

Happy dressing up this weekend! Whether its a costume or a date night, have some fun with it!





2 comments:

  1. So happy to see you pushing the white jeans! I wear mine through all four seasons. Makes me think of summer during the drab months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathe! That's exactly what I was going for! Hope you are staying safe in the storm!

    ReplyDelete