Sunday, October 14, 2012

Can You See Me Now?

This week's outfit post features my new camo pants, which I think are a great alternative to jeans or cords during the fall. But before the featured item, I want to take a minute to give a quick review of one of the most classic retailers of all time, the Gap.

As I kid, I was only a Gap kid. While other friends were allowed to wear Limited 2 (so trendy at the time) or Abercrombie, my mom insisted on the Gap. All the time. She loved the classic styles, great price points, and the fact that she could dress my brother and I from the same store. And I have to admit, she, with the help of the Gap, did an amazing job of dressing my childhood.

Which leads me to... the other night my friend, Alaina, and I went to the Gap because I was adamant on taking advantage of their sale (30% for card members, which ends today, 10/14).  From the moment I was greeted by the below camo pants at the door, I knew the Gap and I were going to get along that night. From the slouchy boyfriend jeans to the INSANE variety of smoking slippers, the Gap brought me back to those early years, when you could throw on a cute style, and it didn't have to cost a million bucks.  You looked great and you felt great.

So even if the camo pants aren't your style, I encourage you to visit your local Gap store in the near future.  I have a feeling you will also be pleasantly surprised.

And now for the look.  I paired my camo pants with a pop of color on top and my denim jean jacket (the pants are a khaki material, not jean). I have to admit that these photos are far from my favorite, as J and I were traveling all weekend in Michigan, and probably saw 15 houses (1 of which we liked).  But hopefully you get the idea.




Pants and sweater from the Gap, old jean jacket, Tory Burch flats and sunglasses, and J. Crew phone case.




No comments:

Post a Comment