Monday, October 15, 2012

Save More October: Girl Crush

Monday.  Things I hate about this particular Monday:

1. Rain
2. Stress
3. Anxious (is this the same as being stressed?)

Things I love about this particular Monday:

1. Blair Eadie
2. Blair Eadie designing jewelry for Bauble Bar
3. I got flowers from J!! ( BEST SURPRISE)

Let's ignore the dislikes because it is just one rainy, long Monday, and tomorrow is a new day.  And if the worst of my problems is some rain and stress, I should just stop talking right now.  So I will.

And now the loves....

For those of you who don't know, Blair Eadie is my style icon (along with my mom, my aunt Chrisi, and Barley, because she just always looks so good :) ).  I love Blair because she has the most creative take on fashion.  Some days she is preppy, some days vintage, all days (for the most part), colorful.  I have never seen anyone mix and match like she does.  And she never gets it wrong.  She takes pieces that might not work together, and to quote Tim Gunn, she "makes it work".

Here is Blair's blog, Atlantic-Pacific, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  Even if her style isn't yours, you can appreciate that she takes risks and is happy in her own skin.

And now for the savings...

Blair teamed up with Bauble Bar, an online jewelry company that is quite frankly, amazing, to create a limited line of her favorite rings, necklaces, bracelets, and earrings.  The result: affordable, adorable, and the right statement piece for any outfit. You can view her collection here, Bauble Bar, and I suggest you browse soon because I have a feeling these pieces won't be around for long.

One last thought, Bauble Bar has free shipping on all orders, no tax, and gives you savings off your next purchase for every dollar you spend.

Here are my picks:





(Top to bottom: Butter Bauble Bib, $36, anddd I ordered it, couldn't say no; Chevron Ring Stack, $26; and Spice Wrap, $26)

To great Tuesdays for us all...because they never wrote a song about manic Tuesdays, so that is already a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment