Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Spirit Fingers

Ever since I was little, I have loved decorating for Christmas.  The smell of Christmas makes me feel like a whole new person.  Pine, cinnamon, cranberry. Love.

And there is something so special about only having a tree and decorations out once a year. You appreciate every night that you come home to that beautiful, glowing tree. This time of year makes you thankful for cozy nights at home, watching Home Alone on repeat, and picking out the perfect gifts for loved ones.

Browsing through Instagram and Facebook lately, I have seen some amazing holiday decorations posted by my friends.  This has inspired me to use Seven & Seven to showcase some of this holiday spirit.  Like I said, it only happens ONCE a year, so lets enjoy every moment!

For the month of December, I will be featuring your holiday cheer on the blog.  There is no prize or giveaway for participating, I am just hoping that it helps each of us get in the holiday spirit and come away with a little creative inspiration.

If you have a beautiful tree, your outdoor lights are amazing, or maybe a DIY project that you would like to share, please email me at sevenandseven@gmail.com, or "@" on Instagram at @alirand.  And to start us off...

The Rands getting in the holiday spirit! The majority of our Christmas decorations are still in Cincinnati (fail), so I will be posting more pictures soon!

Roo loves the mini tree

Ornaments still in Cincinnati, but the tree is up!

Starting to feel like Christmas



Starting tomorrow on the blog, I will be featuring gift ideas for the various people on your shopping lists. And if you have a certain someone that you are having trouble buying for, send me an email and I will help think of some gift worthy ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment