Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Have You Been Naughty or Nice? New Moms

I may have a slight case of...Royal Baby Fever. I have it. 100%. Self-diagnosed.

I have always adored Kate Middleton (she is a fabulous dresser and an even classier princess), and for the first time in my life, I have my own friends who are starting their families.  So the combination of the news of the Royal Baby and the Christmas needs for many people I know, the first up on the Naughty or Nice List is Expectant/New Moms.

Here are my picks to shower that newest mom in your life this holiday season, enjoy!

1.


This gorgeous cuff bracelet is one of a kind.  The unique punctured holes correspond with the Zodiac signs, so you could choose either the mom or new baby (you can select up to two signs on each cuff). This is a completely innovative take on the traditional astrology jewelry, and makes a simple statement that is sure to make her a standout ($80).  Find more on this Etsy shop here: Astrology Cuff

2.

This Serena and Lilly blanket (comes in three colors: blue, green, and pink), is perfect for swaddling baby and so cute that mom will want to pack it in every diaper bag. A thoughtful gift to keep mom and baby cozy this winter ($48), view the other color options here: Serena and Lilly Stroller Blanket

3.


The Boden maternity collection is so easy and appealing that I could pick 10 recommendations for the mom-to-be. This Easy Tee is a no think, comfy option that comes in 6 versatile colors and can be easily dressed up or down. Plus the price point is very gift-worthy as well ($44)! For all of the options, click here: Boden Maternity Easy Tee

4.


I am a huge fan of the stuffed animal.  Some people may find them silly, but I think they are a great childhood companion that can help create many memories.  My best friends know about Curly. And while it may be a little immature that I still love my baby bear as much as I do, its a sense of security that reminds me of being young again. I love this adorable bunny from Antropologie (they have an amazing selection of first time stuffed animals).  A thoughtful and sentimental gift ($48): Wool Bunny

5.

A new mom has so much on her mind that little gifts that ease the stress are a perfect fix. These adorable thank you notes will help her show her gratitude for the new baby gifts without breaking your bank ($9.95).  There are several card options to fit your new mom's ideal style: Papyrus Thank You Cards

Don't see something that fits your new/expectant mom's style? Send me an email and I will start looking!

Happy shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment