Sunday, September 30, 2012

Falling For Prints

I love prints.  Almost too much.  I sometimes question if I know how to put together an outfit without a wildly patterned piece. But since Fall is officially upon us, I decided to celebrate the changing seasons with some of my favorites.  The key to note here: my theory is in with the old, and out with the new.  The changing weather does not have to mean a new wardrobe.  Shop in your own closet. I love to find a "new" bag or "new" pair of boots that I may have overlooked in the warmer months.  Basically, old is new. And remember when you shop, ask yourself the following question--can this piece be transitional? Meaning, more than one season.  Not everything you buy has to be a Yes to this question, but it will help cut costs & make your closet versatile.

The two new pieces that I am wearing below are the snake skin print blouse from Madewell, and my new dress from Clover Canyon (my designer obsession of this Fall).  Everything else is "new" from my own closet, and that's just the way I like it...











Special thanks to Roo Bear for his guest appearance, and a HUGE thank you to Jaclyn of Sharing My Sole for my initialed charm necklace featured above. Visit her site here, www.sharingmysole.com, for cute styling tips and tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment