Saturday, September 1, 2012

An adventure to last a lifetime.

This blog has been a few years, and lots of dreams, in the making. I have wanted to start blogging for quite some time, but the concept, design, and purpose were harder to decide on. After much consideration, and internal debate over what YOU would want to know, I have decided on the following...a lifestyle blog, or more simply put, a blog of Our Lives. I am not going to focus on my own (A's) loves, or J's passions, but more or less what it is like to be 25, married, with 2 dogs (R and B), and trying to figure out this crazy world, one day at a time. I want to show everyone what we create together, and of course there will be some fashion, makeup, and decor along the way, but really this will be a place of Us.  The title of the blog is our wedding date (7.7.12), and I hope that through my writing, I can capture the best of our newly formed family.  We are young, motivated, and silly...and hopefully you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment